COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
This is a personal blog and all opinions are my own. All text, images, or other content that are part of this blog are property of the author, unless otherwise noted. All logos and trademarks are property of the owner. You may link to this blog and respectfully discuss its contents. You may not duplicate, copy, or reproduce any photographs, articles, or other material on this blog without my express permission. You are free to link to articles on this blog as long as you include the blog’s full name and hyperlink to the original blog post.
The Inspired Brunette uses affiliate links within this site. If you click or purchase an item through an affiliate link on my blog, Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally include endorsements or reviews, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you:
- The content of this blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I only promote or work with brands I love and feel would be beneficial to my readers, or that I would recommend to family and friends.
- I will always give my honest opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics, or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space, or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The Inspired Brunette would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations, or individuals that may have an impact on the content of this blog. I am affiliated with Amazon.com, ShopStyle Collective (including merchants that utilize these affiliate programs), ShareASale (including Stella and Dot), and BeckyHiggins.com.
The Inspired Brunette holds itself to the highest standards of integrity and strives to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit as compensation for my time, research, and ideas. I appreciate all of my readers and want to be up front and honest with each post that I write.
If you have any questions related to reviews, information, or sponsored posts on this blog, please contact me at: email@example.com
This policy is valid from October 2017.
- Like many other sites, we collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (“IP address”), browser information, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) information, the pages of our Website that you visit, time spent on those pages and other statistics. We also use third party services such as Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze Log Data.
Links to Other Websites
- The Inspired Brunette uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on this site, which will also send these advertisers information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. These advertisers may use information about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- If you choose to opt in to our email newsletter, you will occasionally receive emails regarding updates to this website. You may opt out of our email newsletter at any time. Our email newsletter is managed through an email list management provider and opting out of one email lists may not necessarily remove you from all emails. Should you have any issues or problems unsubscribing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you correspond with us via email, we may retain the email messages and correspondence, but will not share this information with any third party.
Information You Provide
- When you leave a comment on The Inspired Brunette, you are giving implied consent for this comment and your information to appear on The Inspired Brunette. In leaving a comment, your name and email address will not be shared with any third party. We may use your email address solely to respond to your comment. However, The Inspired Brunette is not liable or responsible for the actions of other individuals and the unauthorized use by such information that your voluntarily share.
- The Inspired Brunette has public social media accounts and social sharing options on this website. If you choose to interact on social media with these accounts, you are advised that any interactions on those accounts are publicly available.
The Inspired Brunette is not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.